Are you a student or recent graduate looking to gain valuable work experience in your chosen field? If so, you might be considering an internship, apprenticeship, or graduate program. But how do you make the most of these opportunities? And what if you need to earn a paycheck while you gain that valuable experience? Paid internships, apprenticeships, and graduate programs can provide the best of both worlds.
Here are some paid apprenticeships and graduate student programs offered by top global companies, along with their links for more information:
- Amazon Apprenticeships, Upskilling & Job Training Programs Apprenticeships and certification programs are perfect if you want to combine theoretical learning with practical, hands-on experience without taking any time off work. They are also a great way to go if you are looking to take your life in a brand-new direction. Whatever brings you to us, we offer an array of programs to match your skills, ambitions, and preferences.
- Apprenticeship opportunities | Careers in the UK | BAE Systems Curious to learn and ready to grow? You can be the future of BAE Systems. With our apprenticeships, you’ll get paid while you gain job-specific training and experience. Set yourself up for a great career and play your part in creating the next generation of products and services that will secure all our futures.
- Student Internship and Recent Graduate Opportunities | US Department of Transportation
- Graduates & Apprentices — Early careers — Careers | BT Plc Whether you’re getting ready for the world of work or supporting someone who’s starting their career, there are many ways that BT can help. We offer a huge range of opportunities for school-leavers and graduates, as well as people looking for a change of career direction. It’s a chance to gain hands-on experience at one of the world’s leading tech companies. You’ll learn from the best, unlock your potential, and start building a brilliant career.
- IBM Careers — Entry Level Opportunities From specific programs to entry-level career apprenticeships, discover some key opportunities to start your career with us.
- Apprenticeships and Dual Study Programs at Siemens | Growth & Learning | Siemens Global You could take part in one of our technical, IT, or commercial work-based education programs and develop in-demand skills while gaining a professional qualification. It’s a great alternative to further education, as you’ll earn while you learn and have the prospect of a career within our global company at the end of it.
c. Siemens China Commercial Trainee Program | Search Careers | Siemens China Jobs & Careers | Siemens CN a 12-month program that provides the foundations of commercial, financial, and risk management. This program is divided into four challenging training and job-rotation stages, each lasting three months. Each stage includes one month of theoretical training and two months of job rotation. The program covers procurement, order management, and financial control.
d. Cyberminds by Siemens | Growth & Learning | Siemens Global CyberMinds Academy is a 1-year program located in three geographies (Portugal, Spain, and Germany) that provides theoretical and practical security training through industry-leading certification courses. The program begins with cybersecurity fundamentals and then specializes in different areas of cybersecurity.
10. Student job search PwC (pwc.com) It’s your career. You discover it. You make it happen. To get the best from it, you need the best opportunities. At PwC, you can apply your skills across diverse industries using the latest technological tools.
11. Edge PwC international Deals graduate programme (pwc.com) An exciting graduate programme tailored by PwC Deals across Europe, Middle East, Africa (EMEA) and Asia Pacific to launch your career in an international Deals environment. It features a blend of international development opportunities, rotations in a number of Deals business units, (some of these may be international) online regular, professional and technical learning and the opportunity to complete a professional qualification.
14. Apprentices & Pupils | Airbus Apprentices are our future, so we invest in them. Whether you choose an engineering or business apprenticeship, you will receive a salary, an academic or vocational qualification, hands-on training, and work where you can make a real contribution to projects of vital importance to the future of aerospace.
15. Global Graduate Scheme | Graduate Jobs | Diageo Careers As a graduate at Diageo, you’ll help build brands that are loved the world over, like Guinness, Baileys, and Johnnie Walker. Starting your career in any of our graduate schemes will give you immense opportunities to collaborate with people across business areas and regions.
16. Graduate opportunities | HSBC Holdings plc We welcome graduates who will bring fresh perspectives and knowledge to our different global business and functions. Our programmes are designed to stretch and challenge you, while providing the skills and experience to help you progress your career and contribute to HSBC’s continuing success.
17. Students & Graduates | Rolls-Royce Whether you’re a school leaver, a career changer, a student, or a graduate, you’ll help shape the future in a friendly, inclusive culture that believes in opportunities and continuous learning, no matter what level you’re at.
18. Careers Students and New Graduates | Clifford Chance (cliffordchance.com) At Clifford Chance, you’ll be joining a global team of bright minds at one of the world’s leading law firms. With over 30 offices across the world, we’re uniquely placed to advise market-leading clients on complex deals that frequently headline business and financial news. The work you do and the people you work with won’t be limited by where you’re based. From the moment you join as a trainee, you’ll become an integral part of an innovative, diverse, and ambitious team of people.
19. Student & Graduate Careers | Jobs & Internships | JPMorgan Chase & Co. Our programs, apprenticeships, internships, and full-time opportunities are designed to help you learn and develop, so you can build the career you want.
20. Starting your career as a student at RWE You have already completed the first semesters of your studies and are looking for your first major professional experience in the midst of a great team and challenging projects? Then you’ve come to the right place at RWE.
21. Students and graduates | Careers | Home (bp.com) If you are looking for a best-in-class graduate programme, bp offers opportunities in a wide range of disciplines that will help you develop your future career path. If you are still at university and want to explore your options for a future career, bp provides programmes and insight events for your first, second, and third years where you can experience working life in an integrated energy company.
22. Graduate and trainee programs for students | ASSA ABLOY If you are close to graduation, a recent graduate or a young professional, then our graduate and trainee programs may be of interest to you. We currently have several graduate programs throughout the Group.
24. Learn more about Graduate opportunities at BAT Experience the learning, pace and rewards that only come from working in a competitive business that is transforming an entire industry. Enjoy real responsibility from day one, challenging projects, being supported by industry experts and building a career like no other.
25. Allianz Careers
26. Start your Journey — Internships and Pre-graduation opportunities at AlphaSights Our full-time programs are designed for ambitious people in their final year of university, recent graduates, or early career professionals. On joining our team, you’ll immediately begin with our AlphaCurriculum, a comprehensive classroom and digital learning program. Throughout your time with us, you’ll receive further individualized training as well as access to courses relevant to you and your role.
28. Internships and Career Opportunities | USDA Careers in agriculture are diverse, rewarding, and in demand. USDA offers employment opportunities for students and recent graduates to work in the agricultural, science, technology, math, environmental, management, business, and other fields.
29. STEM Internships and Fellowships for Recent Graduates — ORISE (orau.gov) Are you a recent graduate looking for a STEM research internship or fellowship to take you beyond entry-level understanding and provide you with elements that are essential to a successful professional career? ORISE offers challenging research opportunities to help prepare recent graduates for a career in STEM while providing them with laboratory knowledge to use in pursuit of an advanced degree. Recent bachelor’s and master’s degree graduates are in a position to gain invaluable research experience in one of more than a dozen STEM-related disciplines.
42. BEYOND BORDERS graduate trainee program | Beiersdorf We take on 10–15 trainees every year from all over the world, and this multicultural mix gives the program and trainee community added experience and energy. Your traineeship usually begins in Germany, at our headquarters. There, you will get an overview of the company structure and processes in one of our most important markets. Your role will be structured but fluid, allowing you to gain operational and strategic experience across a number of departments in your area of specialization.
44. International Graduate Trainee Programme | Munich Re As you rotate through departments, you will tackle real-world challenges in a supportive environment with a global network of Munich Re experts at your fingertips. The programme is designed for maximum career impact. It takes you straight to the heart of your chosen career in insurance — as a Risk Analyst, Underwriter, Actuary, Claims Manager — or Cyber, IoT or Data Analytics Specialist. Focal points and training objectives vary from site to site and from business unit to business unit.
48. Students & Graduates (mars.com) Over the course of these three 12-month placements you’ll get a complete overview of our business, together with the freedom and responsibility to have a very real and very visible impact on it. The challenges will come thick and fast. And they will keep on coming. You’ll experience different markets, different functions, different teams, countries and products. We’ll work with you to clarify and support your career thinking and tailor your path through the program to best fit with your ambitions and our business needs. The program runs across a number of our Multi-sale organization countries. Every area of our business will be open to you. So you could be a Brand Manager in Marketing, an Account Manager in Sales or a Supply Chain project Manager in Logistics.
49. General Leadership Experience (mars.com) The Mars Leadership Experience (MLE) is the perfect grounding for a career in business leadership. You’ll manage projects, lead teams, take on roles with local and international exposure and make decisions with real consequences. The work will come thick and fast, preparing you for the challenges tomorrow. The MLE comprises three 12-month placements. As a guide, you’ll typically follow a path through the three years with exposure to areas of our business including Supply Chain, Manufacturing Operations, Sales, Marketing, HR and Digital Technologies. Every aspect of our business is open for you, so that you can learn what you love today and change the way we do business tomorrow.
50. Students — Careers | EMD Group Our tailor-made graduate programs GOglobal and OLDP are an ideal way for graduates to make the most of their talent, gain international experience and progress into key positions within our organization.
60. The BrandLab The BrandLab’s mission is to change the face and voice of the marketing and advertising industries. We empower young talent from Indigenous, Black, Brown, AAPI, and Hispanic/Latinx backgrounds to launch sustainable careers in thriving workplaces of creativity, inclusivity, and belonging.
61. Campus & Internships Omnitracs (omnitracs.com) Omnitracs is pleased to offer internships and entry-level opportunities to ambitious students and new grads looking to gain valuable and diverse corporate experience.
62. Ready to make your mark in the digital world? | Global student programs Akamai Akamai offers a variety of programs in multiple countries for university students. Choose a region below to see a list of the opportunities and programs available in that area.
64. Your Guide to Capital One Internships (capitalonecareers.com) and Internships | Students & Grads at Capital One (capitalonecareers.com) Our 10-week Internship Programs prepare you for what comes next in your career. As an intern, you’re paid to dig into challenging projects and do real work that can have a real impact on our business. And the best part? You’ll be supported by a collaborative team and mentors so you can ask questions and grow along the way. Explore our programs and see which opportunity is right for you.
65. Full Time Programs | Students & Grads at Capital One (capitalonecareers.com) Our Full-Time Programs are two-year rotational programs that allow you to try new things and grow your skills. You’ll be a full-time associate from day one, but you'll have the opportunity to explore roles on different teams to find where you truly shine. Challenge what you think you know and be supported by some of the sharpest minds in the industry.
67. Internships Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (bms.com) Enhance your education through the hands-on experience of an internship with BMS. These 10- to 12-week paid opportunities give you the chance to put your skills into practice and improve lives with a talented team of colleagues and mentors. You’ll have the chance to work on important, challenging projects, network with industry leaders, and attend professional development events.
68. Jobs — Emerging Talent — Dropbox — Dropbox No matter whether your background includes a CS degree or culinary school, finding your footing in the tech industry can be tricky. Over the years at Dropbox, we’ve created a variety of internships, apprenticeships, and early-in-career full time opportunities to help anyone find a space to grow and thrive. Supported by a community of mentors, program graduates, and fellow participants, our Emerging Talent programs are the perfect place to start your career in tech.
70. Recent Graduates and Internship Opportunities Blackbox (blackbox.com) Black Box offers unparalleled opportunities for you as an intern or recent graduate to jump start your career and enhance your well-being and work/life balance. Collaborate with experienced mentors to learn the business, build networking relationships, hone new skills, and sharpen existing skills.
80. Full-Time Programs — The Estée Lauder Companies Inc. (elcompanies.com) The CEO Global Presidential Program is broken down into three rotational programs by experience.
- The Presidential Management Associate Program (PMA) is an intensive 24-month rotational program designed to attract, develop and retain the best future leaders of the organization. This program offers four, six-month assignments specially designed for MBA graduates with five to eight years of work experience.
- The Senior Presidential Associate Program (SrPA) is a 24-month rotational program offering four, six-month assignments specially designed for graduate students with one to four years of work experience.
- The Presidential Associate Program (PA) is an 18-month rotational program offering three, six-month assignments specially designed for undergraduates.
91. CHA — Emerging Professionals (chacompanies.com) Our internship program aims to prepare students for the entry-level working environment. We start recruiting and speaking with students as early as September for consideration in the following year’s program. Ideally, we seek students who are entering their junior or senior year of college with the goal of potentially making a job offer to top performing graduates. Over the 8–12-week program, our interns participate in authentic learning experiences that help them improve and develop skills.
108. Students’ Programmes Roche (roche.com) Are you about to finish your Bachelor or Master degree, planning a doctorate, or looking for a post-doc/fellowship position? At Roche we offer a variety of traineeships, rotational programmes, part-time jobs or direct-entry positions for graduates in different countries around the globe. You will gain insights into a global healthcare company where we can ensure a successful start of your career. Take a look at the various opportunities available!
111. Careers | Takeda
215. Grow with an Internship at Ekso. We are currently offering seasonal internships in a range of applications, from engineering to marketing.
219. Internships | Tesla
223. Internships | Careers | Spirit AeroSystems Spirit AeroSystems is building the future of flight by attracting and hiring talented, hard-working new employees. We’re proud to offer several internship programs all aimed at educating tomorrow’s leaders about modern manufacturing and providing real-world aerospace experience. Spirit internships are all paid, delivering value in more ways than one to high school and college students.
226. Shopify Internship Program Page — Intern Microsite If you have a passion, we have an internship to match. At Shopify, we offer 3, 4, and 8-month internships that are open to everyone. The opportunity to shape how entrepreneurs around the world do business is in your hands.
227. Signet Jewelers — Internships and Careers As a Signet team member, you are invited to be your best self, introduced to opportunities that grow your career — not just your job — and inspired to inspire more love in the world.