1000 scholarships, graduate funding and tuition fee waivers to apply for in 2020
- Swinburne University Postgraduate Research Awards (SUPRAs)
Eligible courses: Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Professional Doctorate
- Annual stipend $27,596 (indexed) for three years (with possible 6 month extension)
- Tuition fees for up to four years
- Thesis allowance
Graduate Studies Office:
2. Chinese Government Scholarship - Chinese University Program 2020/2021 for International Students
Application Deadline: 29th February 2020
The Chinese Government is offering Masters & PhD scholarships for international students to study at University of Science and Technology of China (USTC).
3. Excellence Master Fellowships
The Faculty of Science of the University of Geneva
Next application deadline is 15 March 2020 (for Masters starting September 14, 2020).
4. Univereity of Lapland Scholarships, Finland
Scholarships are awarded based on academic merit. Scholarships can be applied for on the application for a study place. There is no need to fill out any additional forms.
Scholarship are granted in the form of a tuition waiver.
All students subject to tuition fees and starting their studies from Autumn 2019 onwards will be granted a scholarship of 4 800 euros. In addition, one-fourth of the students admitted will receive a scholarship covering 100 % of the tuition, and one-fourth a scholarship covering 80 % of the tuition.
5. Fully funded PhD positions in the area of Computer Vision, Deep Learning, Robotics and AI are available in the Department of Computer Science at the Edge Hill University. A package worth over £20K per annum. The closing date for the posts is 23:59 on the 24th January 2020. The detailed application procedure can be found here:
Informal enquiries may be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org (Ardhendu Behera)
Many thanks and kind regards,
Dr Ardhendu Behera
Senior Lecturer, Department of Computer Science
Edge Hill University, Ormskirk, Lancashire, L39 4QP
T: +44 (0) 1695 65 7270
6. Wells Mountain Initiative Scholars Program 2020 (up to $3,000)
Wells Mountain Initiative (WMI) provides support to students from developing countries as they pursue various educational objectives.
Deadline: Mar 1, 2020
7. The Graduate School of Education at Peking University is starting a new doctoral program in international education development.
The application window is open from 30th September 2019 until March 31st 2020. Admission is on a rolling basis.
Click below for more information:
8. Graduate Research Scholarships
Application type: No application is required. You will be automatically considered for this award.
Citizenship requirements: Australian / domestic student
Applicable study areas: All study areas
Total value: 100% fee remission and up to $110,000
Number of awards: Approximately 60
9. London School of Economics is offering PhD Studentships
LSE PhD Studentships are tenable for four years and cover full fees and an annual stipend of £17,000 - 18,000. They are available for UK, EU and international students undertaking research in any LSE discipline, with annual renewal subject to satisfactory academic performance.
funding deadline for first round of PhD Studentships and for ESRC funding for 2020 entry: 10 January 2020
funding deadline for second round of PhD Studentships deadline for 2020 entry (some departments only): 27 April 2020
10. THE 2019 UNIVERSITY OF ADELAIDE GLOBAL ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIP (INTERNATIONAL)
50% of the tuition fee for the minimum standard full-time duration of the scholar's chosen undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
Scholarships closing date:
First half of 2020 (Semester 1, Trimester 1 & 2)
All applications to study with the University must be lodged by the 5 January 2020.
Second half of 2020 (Semester 2, Trimester 3)
All applications to study with the University must be lodged by the 14 June 2020.
11. Ritsumeikan University provides a range of financial support for international students.
25%, 50% and 100% tuition fee reduction and scholarships
Examples of other scholarships available for international students after enrollment:
JASSO scholarship: 48,000 yen/month
International Students Assistance Scholarship by RU Faculty/Staff: 250,000yen/year
12. Special Research Fund - Doctoral Scholarships for Candidates from Developing Countries - call 2020
Deadline scholarship applications: 4 February 2020
13. University of Sydney Australia Postgraduate Research Scholarship
This scholarship provides you with the following benefits:
Complete Fee of your study
Funds for research
Annum Stipend of $27,596.
Reimbursement Funds: $420 for MS and $840 for Doctoral.
Check All Eligibility Criteria of Australian Government Training 2020 and Apply.
Deadline: Applications for Australian Government Training 2020 are open for Whole Year.
14. University of Texas, James Michener Center: Fellowship Support
All admitted students receive a fellowship of $29,500 per academic year, plus total coverage of tuition. The fellowship is paid monthly through the fall and spring semesters. In addition to the annual fellowships, the Michener Center also provides each Fellow with a stipend for health insurance. Support is renewed each year with satisfactory progress towards the degree.
15. WorldQuant University is offering a tuition-free Data Science program
Apply if you are interested.
Still have questions?
Visit our FAQ.https://t.co/ZcJUzo0neX
January 13, 2020
April 13, 2020
July 06, 2020
September 28, 2020
WorldQuant University | Tuition-Free Financial Engineering MSc
WorldQuant University is a not-for-profit advancing global education through an instructor-guided, tuition-free MSc…
16. The Rhodes Scholarship
The Rhodes Scholarship is the oldest (first awarded in 1902) and perhaps most prestigious international scholarship programme, enabling outstanding young people from around the world to study at the University of Oxford.
Application opens on 1st June 2020 for the 2021 Scholarships. Interested candidates are to apply online at www.rhodeshouse.ox.ac.uk.
17. Government of Azerbaijan Undergraduate, Masters and Doctoral Scholarships 2020/2021 for International Students
Application Deadline: 15th February 2020.
Programmes provide an opportunity for 40 students to study in leading Azerbaijan universities for • Preparatory courses • Undergraduate, graduate • Doctoral • General medicine/residency programmes.
18. Beijing Institute of Technology Chinese Government Scholarship
What does the scholarship cover?
-Registration, tuition, laboratory experiments, internship, and basic textbooks
-Accommodation on or off campus depends on availability
-Outpatient medical service and Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Protection Scheme
-Monthly living allowance: Undergraduate: CNY 2,500 (USD 400)
Master: CNY 3,000 (USD 485)
PhD Candidates: CNY 3,500 (USD 565)
For any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Phone: +86-10-68918083; +86-10-68911904;+86-10-68910992
Online registration deadline: April 15, 2020
19. The ANSO Scholarship
It provides young students/scholars who are non-Chinese citizens an opportunity to pursue postgraduate education at the colleges or schools of the University of Science and Technology of China (USTC), the University of Chinese Academy of Sciences (UCAS) or institutes of CAS around China. It consists of 2 programs: the master program and the PhD program.
Every year, up to 200 master students and 300 PhD students from all over the world will be sponsored to study in CAS.
Awardees will receive a monthly stipend from CAS through USTC/UCAS.
Specifically, master awardees will receive a monthly stipend of RMB 3000, while PhD awardees will receive a monthly stipend of RMB 6000 or RMB 7000 depending on whether he/she has passed the qualification test arranged by USTC/UCAS for all doctoral candidates after admission.
All the awardees will also be provided with health insurance as well as tuition and application fee waivers.
A certain amount of travel subsidy from their home countries to China will be provided to the awardees in order to begin the scholarship in China (one trip only per person).
Deadline for submitting all material and applications:
31 MARCH 2020
20. Doha Institute for Graduate Studies offers a wide variety of scholarships annually to attract academically qualified students from within and outside the State of Qatar. The scholarships vary, some awarded on the basis of merit and academic competition, while others are based on financial need.
1) Tamim Scholarship
These scholarships based on merit and academic excellence. It is dedicated to the most distinguished Qatari and international students in the Arab world. Scholarship include full tuition fees coverage, International students from outside Qatar will benefit from having free accommodation in institute dormitories, a monthly stipend, health insurance, and two travel tickets from and to home country upon arrival and after graduation
2) Sanad Scholarship
These scholarship based on financial needs of students. It is dedicated to Qatari, Residents in Qatar and international students. Scholarship include covering a program’s fees (10 to 100 %). International students from outside Qatar will benefit from having their full tuition fees covered, in addition to free accommodation in institute dormitories, a monthly stipend, health insurance, and two travel tickets from and to home country upon arrival and after graduation.
Application Deadline: Friday 21 February 2020
21. The Deanship of Graduate Studies at King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals (KFUPM) is pleased to announce that KFUPM provides full MS and PhD scholarships for distinguished graduate applicants who demonstrate high potential for conducting original research in the fields of Engineering, Sciences, and Business.
Last Day for submitting Online Application and Uploading Documents:
Feb. 12, 2020
Last Day for submitting Online Recommendations:
Feb. 19, 2020
The online application portal is open twice every academic year. All interested and eligible, local and International candidates are invited to apply according to the deadlines available in this link http://www.kfupm.edu.sa/deanships/dgs/Pages/en/Application-Deadlines.aspx
22. Hamad Bin Khalifa University Scholarships
Financial Aid: email@example.com
Apply for admission here https://www.hbku.edu.qa/en/admissions
Application deadline for international applicants: February 1, 2020
HBKU provides opportunities for scholarships/funding on a competitive basis. Further information will be provided to applicants who are admitted to the program.
22. The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program was established by the French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs to enable French higher education institutions to attract top foreign students to enroll in their masters and PhD programs.
Deadline for the reception of applications by Campus France: January 9th 2020.
Publication of results: week of March 23th 2020.
23. Chinese Government Scholarship – Chinese University Program” of Zhejiang University 2020
Basic Information and Duration of the Scholarship
1. Coverage of the scholarship:
- Tuition waiver;
- Free accommodation on campus;
- Stipend: Granted in accordance with the relevant standard;
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
Tel: +86 571 87951537
Application deadline: March 31st 2020
24. MASTERS AND TRAINING PROGRAMMES IN BELGIUM
Are you a national of a developing country? Do you already hold a master’s degree?
Do you have professional experience and are you looking to further develop your skills in a development-related topic?
Scholarships for masters and training courses offer you the chance to pursue a one-year specialised master’s degree programme or a 4-to-6-month advanced training course within a higher education institution of the Wallonia-Brussels Federation, Belgium.
Deadline: 10 January and 7 February 2020.
25. 4CITIES+ Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree in Urban Studies
For students applying for a scholarship, the deadline is 15 January, 2020. All students applying before this deadline will automatically be considered for a scholarship.
26. Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree in Aquaculture, Environment and Society Plus (EMJMD ACES\ACES+)
Erasmus Mundus Scholarships are available for our next intake of students starting in September 2020!
Once you have completed the forms, please email these, along with all supporting documents, as a single PDF file to Helen Bury at ACES@sams.ac.uk by 14 February 2020
27. Memorial University of Newfoundland, Canada offers competitive funding packages to academically eligible full-time graduate students, both Canadian & international, in all eligible research programs. https://t.co/9uQPz10Slr
Graduate programs & deadlines
28. Online Tuition-Free Programs in
University of the People
Check the image below for the application deadline for 2019.
Application info https://www.uopeople.edu/programs/ba/degrees/master-of-business-administration/admission-requirements/
List of all available scholarships: https://t.co/6Q0f0CIczZ
29. Harvard University MBA Scholarship
The Scholarship offers the following:
• Financial aid amounting to US$95,000 (US$47,500 per year) towards tuition fees
• Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship.
The next Scholarship will be awarded for the class commencing Autumn 2021.